Thursday, March 22, 2012

Weekly Collection Shout Out

So I have decided to give a shout out each week to a store, mostly web based, that has great styles that are bold, unique and most importantly in a reasonable price range. As I searched it was not easy to move past some sites without adding to my cart. Then, I stumbled upon www.missguided.co.uk. I instantly fell in love with their dress line and quickly edited my birthday wish list to incorporate some of these fabulous dresses. Wedding season is coming up and this site is full of dresses that are perfect for any special occasion. The site is based in the UK so be sure to change flag on top of site to see US prices. Most dresses range from $30-$60. You can't find this deal in the malls! Here are some of my favorite...

43.73

$38.38

$34.48

$40.23

42.47

42.23

45.48

47.23

49.98

No comments:

Post a Comment