Thursday, July 5, 2012

MAXImum Style

Maxi skirts and dresses have stormed the streets like the hurricane that just hit my house, knocking out my stinkin' power in the dead of summer, their huge. Going longer seems to be the popular style to show off this year. I can't stop wearing my plain black gem that takes me from day to night and makes me feel superb.





















Peach maxi skirt: Lookbook.nu
Floral Maxi Skirt: Asos $49
Asymmetrical Pastel Skirt: Lookbook.nu
Washed Maxi Skirts with Embroidered Hem: Asos $53
Simple Black Maxi Dress: Pintrest
Striped Maxi Dress: Missguided $22.73
Striped Maxi Dress: Nasty Gal $128

My Photos: 
Floral Skirt: Francesca's Collection $34
Black Dress with Floral Detail: H&M $14 yes 14
Black skirt: TJ Maxx $79
Black & White Blazer: Missguided $34
Multicolored Top: Kohl's $34

No comments:

Post a Comment