Thursday, June 14, 2012

Packing for a Tropical Getaway

This week I will be traveling to the beautiful Sanibel Island for a nice and much needed family vacation. I know packing can be a real hassle and finding the right thing to wear can be stressful, but I weirdly find this task  fun and exciting. So I thought I would share with you what I have chosen to bring on vacation and possibly give you with some inspiration for your next tropical vacation. I always find it helpful to lay out every outfit day and night including shoes and accessories before packing, this way you won't miss anything. I also think it is smart to bring the smallest amount of shoes especially heels because I don't know about you but I am usually holding my breath when my bag gets weighed at the airport, terrified I might have to carry my shoes thru security. If you want to pack extra pieces to give you more outfit options, bring extra tank tops or skirts they are easy to fit in. Well here is what I will be wearing this next week while in Florida. Look out for more posts this week with me actually in the clothes.





















1 comment:

  1. You always know how to put the cutest outfits together.

    ReplyDelete