Thursday, March 15, 2012

Francesca's Collection

One store I always find stunning, one-of-a-kind jewelry is Francesca's Collection. Whenever I visit the store I plan on browsing the clothing racks but end up getting distracted by their eye-catching necklaces and colorful earrings. I often find myself creating an outfit around the jewelry. Francesca's also has great blouses, dresses, and accessories all for a reasonable price. The store frequently has deals going on. At my last visit I got 20% off my entire purchase simply for liking them on Facebook. Thank you Mr. Zuckerberg. Stop by a Francesc's Collection store to see what I am talking about, I promise you wont be disappointed. If you don't live near a Francesca's store you can shop online at www.Francescascollections.com
All the featured items range from $16-$30, what a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment