Thursday, December 29, 2011

There's a Sock in my Bun

So for a while now I have been noticing celebrities with these beautiful updo's and I could never figure out how they got their hair that way. For example; Lauren Conrad. She has this amazing bun, and at first I thought she probably has hair extensions, but then I realized all you need is a sock. Above I have provided you with a video that shows you exactly how to use a sock to create this amazing hair style. I have also included photos of myself trying out the sock bun. But I will advise you find a sock that matches your hair color just in case your hair slips a bit. This updo will give you that chic, sophisticated look, great for any formal event such as, a wedding or simply a night out with some girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment