Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Eve


The new year is quickly approaching and I know many girls (like me) are scrambling around the mall trying to find something wonderful to wear. This ensemble always seems to be a bit more important than any other outfit you would pick out for a Friday night at Beaumont's. This is what you will be wearing when as you welcome in a new year full of fresh opportunities and hopeful resolutions. For years I stressed over an outfit because I knew I would be with a large group of my friends who maybe haven't seen me in while, so the outfit had to be perfect. I always had to have the right amount of sparkle, with sensible shoes to dance the night away. So if you find your self in a similar situation as me here are some ideas to help you find that perfect new year's eve outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment